Recent content by sjnyc323

  1. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    It's still weak the muscle still needs to get stronger but no pain so I am happy. Will have right one done hopefully in September Right now no heavy pushing or lifting or pulling and try not to lift more then 20 pounds
  2. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    Thanks will be doing right elbow replacement in the next few months Suzanne
  3. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    Thank you
  4. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    I had left TKR 11/15/1995 revision 7/30/14 Right TKR 7/20/10 Total left elbow replacement 1/7/16 Suzanne
  5. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    I am not sure where you are seeing shoulder replacement it is total elbow replacement
  6. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    Going well so far. I do have RA so I know it won't be 100% but no pain and getting stronger. Will return to work on Monday 2/29 and right elbow will be done in a few months Suzanne
  7. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    Staples out today will start PT
  8. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    Each day gets better but lots of pain still. Staples to come out next week on 1/20/16
  9. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    Had my surgery on 1/7/16 and came home from hospital on 1/9/16
  10. sjnyc323

    Elbow Total Elbow Replacement

    I am scheduled to have total elbow replacement left elbow on 1/7/16. Anyone out here have it done???
  11. sjnyc323

    TKR 11/11/2014 - my recovery journal

    Hope all went well
  12. sjnyc323

    New member. Replacement knees again. Please help me...

    I am sorry about the lung cancer diagnosis. Sending prayers your way that the chemo kicks the cancer
  13. sjnyc323

    Bilateral TKR BTKR - OCT 28 - on way to hospital

    Each day you will see gets better. You are doing great so far
  14. sjnyc323

    THR THR in 20's

    Hope your surgery went well
  15. sjnyc323

    Bilateral TKR BTKR - OCT 28 - on way to hospital

    Welcome to the other side
Back
Top Bottom