Recent content by sinclac57

  1. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Last update Had my first visit to the PT last Thursday my extension is 0 and my flexion is at 121 degrees i am walking totally unassisted 75% of the time, swelling is pretty much gone even after a lot of walking or working out. I have been cleared by the os to get back on my Harley and ride all...
  2. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    That is defiantly the plan.
  3. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Just under 3 weeks. Totally off pain meds ice only as needed now Flexion left 105 and right 111, i can drive my truck no problem now(Stick shift) start going to the gym tomorrow for the bike work. This has been real hard to go thru but yet it's been easier then i thought it would be.
  4. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    So i graduated to a part time cane today (short trips) it amazing how tired my legs got what little i was using it, and I'm down to three pain pills a day now! I have never posted so much on something.
  5. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Another good report from PT today 98 degrees flextaion(sp?) in the left and 106 in the right, he said I'm a lot further ahead from where they would expected me to be at in 13 days post op. The best part of it all is I'm not doing anything other then few moderate exercises while watching TV.
  6. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Good day today pretty much pain free resting and relaxing and movie watching.
  7. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Yes i realize that now more the ever won't happen again!
  8. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Believe me if i need more i will use it and last night i did, cuz like an idiot yesterday i went groceries shopping and paid a very high price last night ended up taking a break thru pill went to bed with my ice machine, and been supper tired all day. I need to remember I'm not a young man...
  9. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Well had a visit from PT again today he seemed to be impressed with my ROM 94 degrees flextion is pretty much flat at 7 days out i have cut my pain med's in 1/2 with no ell effects (Don't like taking oxycodone). We will just keep chugging along
  10. S

    TKR Let the bells rings, let the birds sing!

    One tiny step to the end of this journey, good job!
  11. S

    TKR Bye bye bone, hello chrome!

    The only thing i did after surgery was sleep, Good luck with your new knee.
  12. S

    Revision TKR Schaad's Recovery thread

    hope all goes well for you.
  13. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Saturday was bad day all the the way around but everything is working as normal now and Sunday was a lot better day, I've started cutting back on pain meds as of this am. We will see how that goes. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  14. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    My best friend right now is the ice machine but I am starting to get concerned about no bowel movement since Tuesday even though I'm taking helpers on that front. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. S

    Bilateral TKR The journey starts now

    Thank you all for your comments.
Back
Top Bottom