@Josephine Thank you so much for trying...when I go back to him in another month or so I will ask him for more details--I want to know myself!! Have you had any experience with anyone with peroneal nerve problems after this surgery? From my chat with my physical therapist and some reading...
@Josephine Just realized these x-rays were pics of the real x-rays that my husband took in the OS office. You probably won't be able to tell much from these? This is the size they show when I click for full size image.
@Josephine thank you for your input. Apparently my left knee had much more deterioration and the surgeon had to "build up" something and also the prosthesis is put down lower in that leg. I will try to attach the x-ray for you to see. I thought I'd be able to do more at this point in my...
@Josephine Hi, sorry it has taken me a few days to respond..I had to figure out how to quote your questions..hopefully I'll get it right.
1. what are your pain levels right now?
During the day when I can sit and move around as I please my pain level is at 4 or 5, esp. when I first stand up...
Many thanks to both of you..I appreciate your thoughts on my condition. I know I need to be more patient...I still have almost half a year to go. I will see what they think next Monday at PT. Maryo, have you always lived in Maine? My husband and I have always wanted to go there, and hope to at...
Hello everyone-it has been a long time since I posted, but have been reading and keeping up with the progress of many of you. I, too, was doing fairly well, until May 30 when I fell on my back and 3 days later began having muscle spasms in my lower back and a burning pain on the outside of my...
Yes, NuNe, I thought that was great that you did that--stuck up for yourself and your recovering knees! I'm sure your exercise routine now is helping so much more. We are covered in snow too up here in northern NY way up by Canada..this was a great time I think to have my knees done, by the...
Hi all, and thank each of you ever so much for your support and advice. I know I have all the info I need right here on this site...was just feeling overwhelmed I think and needed some personal encouragement. Blue, I love your upbeat attitude and it has helped me tremendously to know we're...
Hello again everyone; sorry I have not posted in awhile. Things have been overwhelming in some ways, and I haven't been able to focus well it seems. I think a lot of it is the pain meds that I am taking. I came home from the rehab center this past Saturday after being there for 20 days.
I...
Yes, kneeper, they are giving me ice packs for my back whenever I want them, which is a huge help. Since there's no PT here today (Sunday) the therapist asked me to try getting on the bed and doing some simple exercises there which my son helped me do while he was here. My right knee still...
Hi Blue, sounds like you are getting yourself on a great schedule and things are working out well. I have a question--when your PT comes to the house does she push you past the point of what you think you can do, or is she still being very gentle with you when it comes to the exercise? On the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.