Recent content by SharondaZ

  1. SharondaZ

    Only a week away from TKR....

    Thank you so much for replying! It gives me some peace of mind and determination. Thanks so much!!!!
  2. SharondaZ

    Only a week away from TKR....

    and I am worried.... First this has happened so fast and I did not have any pre op rehab. I am 61, live a sedentary life. I used to weigh 360 and now weigh 180. I have fibromyalgia and between that an both knees shot I don't move around enough. I am now scared I didn't research this enough...
  3. SharondaZ

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    My surgery for myTKR of my left knee is March 3, 2015 at 7:00 a.m.
  4. SharondaZ

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I am seeing my surgeon a week from Friday and then will have a date. I am told it will be mid March. I am struggleing with deciding whether to have both done at the same time and don't see anyone yet saying they are having both...... :unsure:
Back
Top Bottom