OK Guys Looks like you will be hearing from me for a while now .. After burining up the doctors answering machine in these past few days I finally got him to call back . I will have to study Josephine s recovery log as she noted above .. The Doc said I could try shots but doubts they will help...
Yes I can go back out on temp for three more months as I just used 3 months out of the 6 available for my hip . Trouble is I used my 90 days fmla so I cant apply for leave again for 1 year from my return date 2 weeks ago . If i go out while waiting for surgery Ill lose my insurance so i have to...
oh thanks for the regards Im just venting a bit out of frustration .i know there are a lot of people much worst off than me .This like all things will pass .
I think the dogs and i will go out back and drink a few beers throw the Frisbee and figure this out again Thanks
i guess there had to be catch that my recovery went so easy from this hip. i had a whole month of walking without a limp .first time in 22 years two new hips and i can walk straight up for one month .im wearing a leg brace taking more drugs than ever and almost in tears from knee pain by the...
Thanks Guys. I'm not good at waiting for the Doc to respond. Next appt October! I thought I was finally out of pain and on my way to painless days. Now my knee keeps giving way.
Hope a quick scope can put this to rest. I haven't found the same statement anywhere on the interweb. I fear full...
Hi guys. It's been awhile.
The hip is great at about 13wks out, no pain in hip. Went back to work last week. Of course my right knee started acting up at 8 weeks out. I'm off celebrex for first time in 20yrs with AVN.
But now I've been fighting with insurance company over having an arthogram...
Hi Guys I'm a good 8 weeks out now. Everything has been going great till this past week end. My PT has been limited to household chores some yard work and walking three times a a day up to a mile each last week. No complaints with the hip gets a little sore but nothing notable.
IT band is...
Hi Guys ,4 weeks since anterior right hip today so here is my update. This one has been a lot easier than the left was. This time there has been no extensive leg pt involved maybe that is why its easier , Im certainly no younger or in as good shape as three years ago ??
Same operation same...
Hi , im glad you mentioned that ,the same people did my left and i m supposed to take antibiotics for life . ill have to ask ong if i can stop that too when i see him
thanks
here we are 17 days out anterior aproach right thr , walked my first slow mile yesterday, knee kicked up a little but was good this morn . went to the doc and removed the staples. been doing 500 feet x 3 a day . it was nice out and since i have nothing else to do but ice i kept going on my...
hey nivea, , hope you stop back . sounds like your doing great . i had my share of knee trouble last time . if it gets worse you need to get someone to pay attention to it . one thing i didnt like is they tend to blow you off about the knee pain . a lot of great info here about others with same...
Yes they did both mine also but at pomona hospital . They have offices in cherry hill but i guess not a hospital
They have gotten very big.
So how is your recovery going almost 2 months for you now
i m the critical systems mechanic at he aquarium in camden . We go up to Wegmans and also the CH mall about 25 /30 min from us Did you do your thr in philly or in CH .The other half works in mount holly your neck of the woods
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.