Recent content by Scholtz

  1. S

    scared to death

    I share a lot of your concerns as well. Went for my pre admission physical and my anxiety AND blood pressure was through the roof. I am scheduled for Jan 12th...and following your posts. You have been putting into words some of my biggest fears!
  2. S

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    I am having Posterior Hip Replacement January 12, 2015
  3. S

    Revision TKR CPM Machine

    I had my RTKR on Jan 16, 2012 and was discharged with the CPM. I was told to use it at 2 hour intervals for a total of 6 hours per day. My insurance covered it for 4 weeks. I thought it was helpful.
  4. S

    My TKR journey

    I cannot believe 6 weeks have passed since my LTKR surgery and what a journey it has been! I was almost paralyzed by fear as I approached my OR day. My biggest fear was pain control, but I was my own biggest advocate and my nurses made sure this was controlled. The only negative experience I had...
  5. S

    Chart representation of TKR recovery

    This chart is so reaffirming. I am four weeks post Total Knee Replacement and my gait is anything but smooth. Some morning I feel like I have a leg full of hardware! You refer to swelling...could there be swelling inside the knee going on that I cannot see by just looking at my knee. Any help or...
Back
Top Bottom