Recent content by Sb7767

  1. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    @1GreatGran ❤️❤️ Day 4 and taking steps mindfully and physically. Impressive ❤️ I'm now day 18 and recall day 4 like it was yesterday we are both positive that tomorrow is a new day in our healing journey. I cannot impress upon how my journey differs, not because I didn't do what my...
  2. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    Not aggressive more testing to be honest......but 20 mins after returning felt good again.....my fault I forgot my meds mid journey lesson to others keep up with the meds !!!!!. Had my sutures out two days ago at my GP's he's happy as is the nurse who was very impreywuth the scar 'the finest cut...
  3. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    :snork::snork::happydance::happydance:So update........ I appreciate everyone's 'input' and take on board other people's experiences and history, putting that aside for a moment I re-read my last post.......written like most 'in the moment' slight over kill of my recovery I believe.....I'd had a...
  4. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    Day 11 and to prove I'm ' normal' I've had a few tears today even with my positive pants attitude I couldn't prevent it. I'd been to see my niece who's in the Royal Navy in Portsmouth and stayed two nights only to return home tired and sore....l(3/4 hour car journey with a few rest stops) I can...
  5. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    @Jaycey both times I've been non weight baring (the norm for my surgery recommended by a world renown surgeon DR Andrew Manktelo (google him) fab bedside manner understanding ad reassuring. I'm non cemented partial weight bearing allowed.
  6. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    Laughter the best medicine.............just??????
  7. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    @Irish Joe positvity is the key and lots of it...........my feed started pre-op following my journey therefore appears as is.......So UPDATE TIME........19th April operation day, 21st April following a great recovery post op allowed home to my lovely husband and boys.......The first two weeks...
  8. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    @Jaycey i did indeed read it......from my first experience I feel a total difference mainly because for 12 months I've concentrated on exercise and extra extra healthy living especially for this second operation. The difference this time is amazing I've healed quicker, I've had less pain relief...
  9. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    So been home since Friday just the two days in hospital, rested up nearly all Saturday and chilling with the family comes to tea time and what to eat (still feeling slightly nauseous) so shot off to the pub for tea embarrassed to say out of hospital a day and in the pub already complete with my...
  10. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    Nottingham city hospital Dr Andrew Manktelo
  11. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    So how's this for a Record.......operated on Wednesday 19th april at 08.00am home Friday 21st 5.00pm . Up the first day on a walking frame followed by crutches following day assessed allowed home, .....on the road to recovery double hippie chick now !!!!! all ok considering much ❤️ so much...
  12. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    No time for de-fuzzing I'm afraid ladies or chips in Bakewell (vital recovery one week post RTHR). I'm working tonight then Wednesday 19th April 2 more sleeps!!! Or in my case (I'm on nights) one!!!!! Shopping for the family then of the grid..... I'm similar @Miss Muffet I've been hankering...
  13. Sb7767

    THR 19th April second RTHR

    So it's been 15 months since my first left hip replacement and vowed not to have the other replaced but in 3 days I'm back on the 'hippie chick' journey, hairy legs crying/deliriously happy, oh the joy:rofsign:
  14. Sb7767

    THR Day 5 post op hip replacement

    @Jaycey thanks for the merge, moan over this girly has got to get her shake back on, feeling brighter today must have been 'the merger' lol you have healing powers :angel:
Back
Top Bottom