Recent content by sagoff

  1. S

    2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    My second knee replacement (Right knee) was April 3. Left knee was October 3, 2017. I am well on the way to recovery, thanks to my experience from October, and thanks to this forum. Two weeks in, I am off meds, doing frequent physical therapy (starting surgery-day, and this time, out-of-home...
  2. S

    TKR Sagoff's Recovery Thread

    Thank you, Celle, for your wise comments; they all ring true for me! And Sistersinhim, your statement is exactly correct, for me! Thank you to both!
  3. S

    TKR Sagoff's Recovery Thread

    I guess it is time for an update; today marks four weeks since my left TKR. 1. My surgery took two surgeons (and a laser alignment device) 2.5 hours. 2. Came out of surgery with an oxygen reading of 41%; they say that kills brain cells. Stayed in the hospital an extra day because of it, and...
  4. S

    Sagoff October 3, 2017 ltkr

    Thank you, KarriB! Nice puppy you've got there, and I will read the additional links you provided. Sagoff
  5. S

    Sagoff October 3, 2017 ltkr

    I'm now within three weeks of my left knee replacement. Last week and this week I obtained all my permissions (Dentist, Primary Care Physician, Wife), and today had my meeting with the hospital staff. This site has been very useful! And, a bit scary, too, with all the concerns about PTs who...
  6. S

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi! I originally had my LTKR scheduled for March, but destroyed a tooth in late January, postponing my surgery. The surgeon would not touch me until an implant and crown had been done, and cured for 6 months. My surgery is now scheduled for October 3... knock on wood! And no eating hard bread...
Back
Top Bottom