Recent content by sabad52

  1. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    It will probably help once I'm back to work to settle some little aches in my knee. Which I'm sure I will have. Especially those day I've gotta be working in the kitchen. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    I'll try that. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Ok really having trouble sleeping. I've tried sleep music. Therapeutic essential oils (just started that last night helped a little). Bran cereal with warm milk and a banana ( read that was good for helping to sleep). Usually my Cpap machine helps relax me and it hasn't (I've had a nasty...
  4. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    I have my ice pack I'm taking. There's a freezer next to my office. So yes that was my plan. I only have a couple minute drive. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    May fifth is return date. I'm a chef manager at a college. I will be on my feet some. But also in my office. May 5 till about the 21 will be a busy time. It's graduation and board of trustee time. I knew I was needed back at this time. But I also know we are shut down for a couple weeks so it...
  6. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Went to doctor yesterday. We agreed upon a day to go back to work. Asked me to straighten my leg. Was quite happy. He said PT no longer needed. But I've decided to get a membership (gym where I had my PT) to continue with some work on stationary bike and other work out machines. Taking it easy...
  7. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Yes you are right that's how it should be. Do what's best for you. Me I got lucky. The hospital I was at specialized in bone and joint surgery. So I was in the best of hands. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  8. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    I may do a follow up in 5 weeks to let you all know how knee responds at work. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Well my PT is almost finished about 6-7 more sessions. If dr releases (which shouldn't be a problem). I'll be back to work May 5. No longer on meds unless I feel I'm needing them. I have just a few left I will save in case I need them once I'm back to work. I will probably go to over the counter...
  10. S

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Glad all is going well after surgery. Like they say take your meds and keep it iced. Hope your PT went well. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Friday was 6 weeks. Hope to be back to work in less then 6 weeks. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Well not much to report from. Not much pain. PT going fine. Fighting a cold. Kinda slowed recovery down a little. Just a little stiffness in the knee. Thinking all the rain and chilly weather may be part of that. Other then stiffness everything seems to be fine. Sent from my iPhone using...
  13. S

    TKR April 4th

    Good luck with your surgery. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Yes definitely effects. Today wet and chilly out. I certainly feel the added pain and stiffness. Top that trying to fight off a cold. So PT today was a little harder then usual. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. S

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    Well it's been about a week. PT is going great. Very little pain. Just when I try to push to hard to flex to 120. Extension has been pretty easy to hit 0 with little or no pain. Still going 3 times a week. Been working on step ups. Struggling a little tend to keep my leg straight when I bring...
Back
Top Bottom