Recent content by rutroe

  1. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    No benefits with that job. I think it was time to find something that offered days off and etc. I was her only employee rtkr 19 July 2016. ltkr 20, December 2016
  2. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Yes I only had two weeks worth of pain meds! It was horrible and I couldn't do my pt at all. I tried but it hurt o be I cried. They say a year and it will feel better. I only had 5 months in between surgeries. I think I should have waited a little longer! Where is most of your pin. Mine...
  3. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    So Tuesday I will be 9 weeks out! Finally starting to feel better. My knee still hurts but is manageable. So a week and a half ago I went to work to talk to my boss and she let me go due to the fact she needed someone fulltime and I was not physically or mentally ready to go back fulltime. I...
  4. R

    TKR Swelling at 11 months

    Prayers rtkr 19 July 2016. ltkr 20, December 2016
  5. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Went to my follow-up with surgeon and he told me another four weeks off of work. Apologized for the miscommunication of the pain medicine. He said he would never have cut someone two weeks out from surgery off pain medicine. So I guess I just have to keep trudging along! rtkr 19 July 2016...
  6. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Sorry the pain is in my right ankle! rtkr 19 July 2016. ltkr 20, December 2016
  7. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Question???? Is it normal to have pain in the back of my ankle on the opposite side of my surgery???? PT going well I'm not in so much pain but I also let them know when not to push it rtkr 19 July 2016. ltkr 20, December 2016
  8. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    My bend is at an 85 and I'm at a 5 on the straightness! I know they are just numbers but I feel somewhat better!!!! I'm at 5 weeks woohoo rtkr 19 July 2016. ltkr 20, December 2016
  9. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Doing better with walking! Still some pain but doing more home exercises!!!! rtkr 19 July 2016. ltkr 20, December 2016
  10. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    I'm hoping this will help with my healing!!!! Woohoo Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
  11. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    So the pain specialist increased my gabapentin and put me back on pain meds! At least I can make it through PT without crying !!!! Walking somewhat better!! Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
  12. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Just so tired of hurting Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
  13. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Not sure just feeling overwhelmed Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
  14. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Oh yay! Now I'm having panic attacks!!! Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
  15. R

    TKR My 2nd knee replacement

    Thank you Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom