Recent content by RoxieRoller

  1. R

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Well only 10 more days then it will be done, I will be glad to get it over and done with
  2. R

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Just got my date , left knee TKR on March 12 Sheila
  3. R

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I don't have an exact date yet but am supposed to be having my left knee done sometime late Feb or early March. I will post the exact date when it's confirmed. Sheila
  4. R

    New Here

    You will probably have yours done before me so I will be anxiously awaiting to hear how you are doing, good luck
  5. R

    New Here

    Hello everyone, I am new here, going for total knee replacement in late February. I just want to chat with some people who are overweight and have been through this. I am overweight and afraid that I won't get over this as quickly as I hope to. I am also a big coward and afraid of the pain...
Back
Top Bottom