Recent content by rmc@1021

  1. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    I have not been on here awhile, it's been 8 months since my surgery, I was just trying to get some insight with my recovery, My knee is getting severly stiff after being on it longer than 1 hour, and the longer I am on it the stiffer it gets, I'm trying to find out if this is normal, I would...
  2. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Have not been on here for awhile , it's been 3 mo since my tkr , I'm sleeping fantastic and can even sleep on my stomach, the issue I'm still dealing with is the stiffness , it's been raining all day and my knee has been so stiff and tight, it seems like this weather affects it more, I was...
  3. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Thanks for sharing, what makes you think I'm not following any suggestions on here, this site has helped me tremendously, it's just a scary feeling when your knee is so tight and stiff that you cant even walk or bend your knee and the tightness is starting to go up into your thigh, I dont know...
  4. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Its 2am and I have had tightness around my knee all day , I can barely walk and am really getting concerned , it feels like many rubber bands around my knee, I was doing good last week , I dont know if this is scar tissue or not, thinking maybe to make a early appt with my OS, anyone have this...
  5. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    I'm just curious how does one know if the tightness around the knee is the scar tissue that they talk about and how will you know if you have to get a MUA, is there a time frame for this kind of thing?
  6. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    I finally figured out how to keep it on the same thread , srry for any inconvenience , sometimes it takes me awhile to catch on
  7. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    So I was off PT for 3 days and my leg started feeling really good, I went today and had the guy I really try to avoid when scheduling and is in charge of my evaluation . I came home and could not walk and knee became severly tight and swollen . I am supposed to have my last evaluation tomm but...
  8. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Yes I do read all the comments responded on my threads and advice.
  9. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Total right knee replacement
  10. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    I have been mostly restongvknee today, I did a mild PT andxthought it would loosen my knee up, a few hrs later my knee became so stiff I could barely walk, I been icing it all day, does anyone have any suggestions to loosen it up , I have done some basic exercises today at home to loosen it but...
  11. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    One of the moderators says I'm doing it correctly so I guess so
  12. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Also thank you for all the encouraging replies and advice , it makes me feel positive that I'm doing good ty
  13. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Pumpkin posted the word bump and did not know what she meant
  14. rmc@1021

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    Sorry this is a new thread I been trying to figure out how to keep all my posts on one thread and did not see a way, I'm feeling a little discouraged, I tried to go to the store today to look at something I wanted to purchase I was in there and 10 min after being on my leg I had to leave because...
Back
Top Bottom