Recent content by rightsidelimper

  1. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @Jockette yes he knew it through a test he gave me
  2. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @jockete My surgeon found that my knee was loose at the femur I had surgery at 1:00 pm Monday and I was home Tuesday afternoon about 3:00 pm. I go to therapy wed @11:00 am. Everything went well.My pain level is about 5 right now. he says about 2 months of therapy I should be ok.
  3. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    Well I have made it over, starting pT today I guess. I haven’t see my os since the surgery. Slept most of the day and was up all night
  4. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    ok I will as soon as I get to my room I will let you know.
  5. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @Loriannie well that was the same symptoms that I was having. It got really bad at the end. only 3 more days and a wakeup. I hope this work.
  6. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @Loriannie When you stand up and began to walk, do you have pain and then it gets a little better?
  7. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @Knees4Me its been 2 yrs for you. everyone is different, but you should be better by now. try to get a bone scan, that will tell you if it have came loose. I hope this revision will come out successful. This is my third operation on the same knee. I had pain when I got up off a chair. I could...
  8. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @sistersinhim I am having revision surgery.
  9. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    @sistersinhim ok I got my surgery date. Its march 11, Surgeon says it should come out good. he says it would only take a couple hours and 2 days in the hospital if things go well. This is my third time on this knee. Thanks for the prayers.
  10. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    I don’t know yet hopefully this week, I have to get it approved. My left knee is giving me problems now.
  11. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    sisterinhim I always had a limp even one year after my tkr. and it always would give away. my doctor said it was a strenght problem. But the pain got so bad when I got up I couldn't put any weight on it. So when I took the xray everything looked good . But you got to get a bone scan to find out...
  12. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    Ok I found out why I am still limping and have a lot of pain. I had a bone scan and the report said that my knee had came loose from the bone.:banghead:now I got to get a revision. :bawl:I got to see a revision specialist, my doctor has turned me over to him. Oh well I am back to square...
  13. R

    Revision TKR Almost three years post op and some pain

    1. I have pain only when I get up after sitting for a while, my knee is stiff and painful about a 3 after the first 6 steps then I am pain free. 2. no pain meds 3. my leg is slightly swollen only because I had a dvt in it 20 yrs ago. 4. no problem bending my leg 5. I don't ice at all its...
Back
Top Bottom