Recent content by Reynards

  1. R

    MUA Whome08's Recovery thread

    Thought I’d just try to brighten your day a bit! Saw OS yesterday for 6 week check up. He said he wouldn’t expect anything over a ROM of 90. Told me I must have been working hard at exercising as mine was over that. Little did he know I’d been following the bonesmart way!!
  2. R

    TKR MUA at 3 weeks post op?

    Hi. This is my first post but as I had my ltkr just 2 days before you I thought I’d put my experience down here. I had a very aggressive physio in hospital and really worried how it would be once home but I was pleasantly surprised. Did the exercises given to me but very gently and on my 3 week...
  3. R

    Welcome to the October Feisties' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Can I be added to the list please. I had my tkr on 29th October. Thank you. Everything seems to be going well. Had my clips out today. Despite doing exercises, the knee seems really stiff on occasions and I’m using ice packs regularly to try to reduce the swelling so I can exercise more freely...
Back
Top Bottom