Good evening Happy New Year to everyone. Well I’m not off to a great start this new year. Having a good deal of swelling in my revised knee. Pain and nerve pain in my thigh area, same pain I had prior to the revision. I’m seeing my surgeon January 28, and want to be prepared with all the right...
Good morning yes, Patellofemeral replacement in Oct 2010. My activity has increased slightly, I’m just so nervous. I’m starting to feel some of the pain I had prior to the revision from everything moving around from the instability. I was praying that was gone.
Good evening, I pray everyone is doing as well as can be expected. I’m 5 months post op my left knee revision. Been having a lot of lumbar back pain, got an MRI and some changes nerves being aggravated so I’m scheduled for some injections. I’m also changing up of my pain management medication...
Happy Sunday everyone, I pray everyone is doing well in their recoveries. For the last week I have a new issue and wanted to see if anyone else had experienced it. On my left leg the same leg as my revision of my knee, I having pain in my Achilles’ tendon. It started out as a feeling of a...
Hi, Sodrals I think you were smart to not get your lateral release done right now. I had that done a while back, and that was a bit of a recovery for me. I can’t imagine dealing with a knee replacement and the lateral release at the same time. Good luck with both.
Good evening, I hope everyone is doing well. So I would like some advice, I’m still having major issues with my low back seeing my back Dr at the end of the month. Wondering if my new knee and gait are affecting my low back? Also I’m only at 111 degrees of flexion at 12 weeks? Does a revision...
Hello everyone, so my knee seems to be doing well. Although it swells up if I do too much!
But my low back is killing me, I did have a lumbar fusion in April of 18. But the last few weeks have been terrible? I made an appointment with my back surgeon, any thoughts? Is it my knee gait?
Hi just to add my two cents, when I came home from the hospital my second Pt visit had me in severe pain for a few days. I then put Pt on hold for 2 weeks, and took all the advice from my BoneSmart friends and rested, elevated iced and just did some walking around my house and bathroom trips. It...
Thanks very much newly bionic, I’m going to my Neuromuscular therapist on Thursday hoping this will help. My TKR recovery was going well and then my back starts to act up. I had a reevaluation with Pt last week my flexion is only at 108, my extension is normal. Seems like I’m having a tough time...
Hello everyone, I threw my back out last week and was in bed for several days. Now my left leg the one with my revision, when I lay down the top of my thigh on the left is going numb, pins and needles. Any thoughts, it’s been a rough week.
Hi Mamie, so glad your at 90 degrees! Great job, I’m so sorry about the treatment from your Ortho what a jerk! Is it possible for you to get a occupational therapist to come to your house? I had one come and evaluate me after surgery. Maybe your Primary can send a referral? 90 minutes is not...
Just wanted to say I hope you have a speedy recovery. Percocet upsets my stomach as well, I would eat a few saltines before I took it and that seemed to help. Prayers that things get easier.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.