@kelli, we will be here with any questions that you might have. Know that nervousness is normal, and we have all been nervous before our replacements. I will be praying for you.[emoji1317]
I am sure Dr. Maale will be "excited" to hear that the revision knee acts like a spring every time I fall. Slipped on wet tile and got a bend of 155, before it "popped" out from underneath me.[emoji15]
Hello again. I have depression and anxiety. Mine stems from an abusive relationship/marriage of 11 years.
I did not have more pain than anyone else w the replacements. I was zipping around the house after the 1st week, and started feeling better than I had w my old knee after my left knee...
Hello!
I was told upfront that I had a 50/50 chance of infection because of all the previous infections I had. I decided that it was worth the risk because I wasn't living anymore.
Fast forward 5 years , I don't think about my knees anymore. They feel almost "normal" to me.
I was very...
@kflee00
We cut down on Bactrim from 2 pills a day to 1. With all the incidents of MRSA I had, we both agreed that 1 a day was ok. My ID doctor has talked about stopping it in the next year.
I have found out that it is crucial to listen to my body. Used to, well still am a "little hard-headed"! LOL. Listen to your knee and it will go a lot easier[emoji4]
Hello, August knee replacement... the hopeful beginning to a better quality of life. Keep in touch w any questions that pop up, and we will do our best to answer them
Yes, as Celle said you can find scooters in a lot of places. I find one when possible, not because of my knees anymore but for other health issues.
You have a lot on your plate my friend! I will be praying for you![emoji1317]
Hello, I was reading your post and thought [emoji189] wow, we have a lot in common
1. Coach? Yep
2. Teach? Yep
3. Early 40's at onset? Yep
4. Bonespurs? 7 were found in my left knee, a couple in my right
5. Injections? Too many
All of this is so familiar. I used to teach and coach...
Thank you everyone! I have missed all of you and will be coming back to the forum at least 2-3 times a week for now. I am in cognitive therapy, physical therapy, for my MS and am looking forward to getting caught up on everyone's progress![emoji4]
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.