Recent content by Renew

  1. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Thanks Bionic Women am trying and learning more each day from this site!! I really appreciate the pep talk!!!!!
  2. Renew

    MUA Getting Back in the Saddle

    Hi Alison: Gonna try your tricks- every time I go upstairs do 10 pushes on the bottom stair. When you're walking practise bending back and forth. Every time I pass a certain chair, hold onto it and do 10 hamstring bends etc. Thank you for sharing reading your comments has helped me realize I am...
  3. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Josephine I went back but did not see a post from a Judy, sorry am still working on figuring out how to post things and respond to posts. I do appreciate everyone's patience and help though and really hope I do not cause to many issues for you to have to correct :). Thank you for providing...
  4. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Yes, I take my tylenol 3 with codeine every 4 hours. Guess I just thought I would be further along by now. Am learning from reading all the info provided on this site that not everyone gets to were the PT thinks you should be in 3 months. Am working on not being so hard on myself but does not...
  5. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Hi Josephine could you change my title to had MUA Aug 22,2013 ( Knee hurts more now a week later?)
  6. Renew

    MUA Getting Back in the Saddle

    Hi there: I have been reading over your post and it has been so much help to me I had my LTKR May 30 and struggled just had a MUA on Aug 22, but am having a hard time went from 63 to 83ROM but now knee I really swelled and sore and having a hard time with the bend will know on Tuesday but I...
  7. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Today is Aug 31 and yes as some have mentioned with my kneevacation I am finding it tighter and painful but I know it was needed am doing my icing and elevation. I will admit though am still having a hard time with this, I always thought I had a high pain tolerance but after this not so much...
  8. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Thank you for your help and advice.
  9. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Well today is Aug 30,2013, after looking over the replies, I decided not to go to physio today as my knee is very swollen and painful and my Pt really pushes me hard, so I decided to stay home elevate ,ice and rest hoping that it will help me so that I can begin with gentle exercises over the...
  10. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Campervan, thank you for sending me the video, it made me smile and made a great point "Patience pays off"
  11. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Yes Josephine I did read them and I am sorry for posting the second one I did not know I could reply to these now that I do I will make sure I keep watching and will do my best to respond. Thank you for having this forum
  12. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Wow, thank you for all your advise and help. I am realizing that I am pushing to hard the PT keeps saying keep pushing the band and today my knee is in so much pain it even hurts to walk so I am going to listen to those with experience cut back on my bending exercises and talk to my PT. I have...
  13. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    I had my TKR on May 30 and got to a 65 ROM and then could not seem to get any further, so on Aug 22 my surgeon did a manipulation and my first physio following that I had gained 20 more degrees, so I am now at 85 ROM was really happy. But thing is I am now experiencing a lot of pain today and...
  14. Renew

    MUA and still in pain

    Hi There: I had my TKR on May 30th have had major swelling and pain was only at 65 ROM, so on Aug 22 my surgeon did an manipulation. Now I am at 83 ROM but swelling is even worse and pain is almost as bad as it was after the TKR. I am really having a hard time. I am icing it and elevating it but...
  15. Renew

    TKR Becca's TKR Recovery

    :console2: Hi There: Hon you are doing awesome I am 4 weeks after my TKR and am only at a 50 degree ROM and I have been so depressed by that I was so sure I would do better. I have lots of swelling still and no matter how hard I try I just can not seem to increase my ROM by more then 1 or 2...
Back
Top Bottom