Had TKR left knee Jan 22nd, 2026= 18 weeks ago if I’m counting correctly. My concern is my body is very stiff and achy when I stand and start moving. Hips are very sore! On top of pt. daily. See Dr June 5 th. Knee is still pretty sore and not taking any meds. Not feeling that meds are necessary...
Thanks so much. It just so happens I started my massages a few weeks ago.Ive had 3 so far as I just was not up.to anyone working.on me until recently. I so.appreciate you advise.
Your shoe advise is something I will look into.
R
My PT is done at home only. Surgeon gives his pts exercises to do as well as him seeing his patients.
I do my pt daily but I took sat and sunday off.
I agree with you to give my body a rest.
My range of motion is now at 126 so im feeling im doing well with this. I did not expect to have a gait...
I’m having lots of muscle pain in my calves and thighs in both legs. I had tkr on 1/22/26. Doing PT as scheduled. Incredibly stiff getting up from a sitting or sleeping position. Spoke to Dr and he says this is all normal. I beginning to wonder if this is my new normal which doesn’t feel real...
Hi,
Well im now 90 days P.O. and things are doing much better. Little to no pain anymore.
Very stiff upon getting out of bed in the morning but it gets better as I move around. Had some blood work done for my primary dr and apparently im anemic. News to me. Anyone experience this with there...
I think my frustration is at 5 weeks p.o. I feel
that my recovery has kind of stalled. Im somewhat concerned about this as I hope nothing is wrong with the implant.
Thanks so much
I has my TKR left knee on Jan 22, 2026. Perhaps I’m expecting too much but I’m still having lots of discomfort on the inside of my knee. Is this normal at 5 weeks P.O,? I’m still using a cane when I go
out as I don’t want anyone knocking me down. I do not use my cane at home. Btw, my recovery...
So sorry. My surgery date was 1/22/26
Dr did mention gabapentin but after reading side effects I opted out. Btw, any suggestions for sleeping? I have a very bad back so our
Lazy boy dosent cut it.
Hapoy Friday
Reggie
Hi, 30 days P.O. Still in pain but using ice machine and ice gel pks.regularly.
Inside of left knee has stabbing shooting pains that come intermittently and take
my breath away from the pain. Does not last long but pain is ongoing.I told Dr.
at staple removal appt and he said that it is not...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.