Recent content by Redtgr54

  1. R

    TKR Redtgrs Recovery post op Dec 7th 2015

    Yes it is my right leg and it is the right side that is numb. Why does this happen. I hate the feeling and it makes me feel unsteady on my feet
  2. R

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    My right knee a few weeks after surgery
  3. R

    TKR Redtgrs Recovery post op Dec 7th 2015

    My operation was on Dec 7th and was wondering if it is normal for knee to still feel numb on the right side. I had a nerve block during surgery but am concerned that my knee is still a bit numb is his normal??
  4. R

    TKR Im losing my confidence

    Hi I know how you felt. I had a pacemaker put in 3 years ago and was so constipated I thought I was gonna die. I tried everything that was suggested in the above thread but nothing worked. The only thing that works is drinking magnesium citrate. It comes in 3 flavors but I find that the cherry...
  5. R

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    I am having my right knee totally replaced on December 7th and I am happy and scared at the same time... I am looking forward to finally being out of pain but the anticipation of the recovery is scary
Back
Top Bottom