Recent content by redsox100

  1. R

    Osteoporosis

    Thanks Josephine. I will look at that questionnaire. I think the opposite. Why do it earlier because you can be worse off earlier... I know warped thinking! But reading all the problems people have, I feel that many are worse off. I'm feeling that I'd rather take that risk later. On the other...
  2. R

    THR I wanna sleep!<

    @Donnarita. Thinking of using Dr. Mayman for RTKR. How was your experience with him??
  3. R

    How to find surgeon's statistics

    @Synthya go to Propublica Surgeon Scorecard
  4. R

    Osteoporosis

    Just scheduled TKR and recently diagnosed with osteoporosis. Do I wait for TKR and start treatment for osteoporosis or can I start treatment for osteoporosis after TKR? How will osteoporosis affect the results of my TKR? Second question: At HSS in NYC. I know Dr Russell Windsor has many many...
  5. R

    Pre-Op worries

    Propublica surgeon scorecard has Medicaire info on surgeons.
  6. R

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    @InkedMarie Thanks for your reply. I've been told also not to wait. But it seems weird to go into such an invasive heavy duty surgery when one does not feel debilitating pain constantly. I can't walk long distances so I drive everywhere. I get around. I do have some pain. I am used to what I...
  7. R

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Scheduled right TKR for August 7. not sure if i am in enough pain to go through with the surgery. So many people still have pain after. Torn...Told it may get worse, harder surgery if wear out muscles still no pain during sleep. Am limited with walking but it has not affected my life much...
Back
Top Bottom