Recent content by red corvette

  1. red corvette

    Calling all April replacements!

    Surgery was april 1 and was in pain for about 10 days. now no pain and no med,s. some swelling even though i ice 2 or 3 times a day. I am able to drive (no clutch corvette) and walk about 1/2 mile It gets better each day still trying to get more ROM.
  2. red corvette

    TKR My journey to a better life

    Had surgery on April 1 and get to go home today. More pain than I expected. Finally getting it under control. John
  3. red corvette

    Bilateral TKR Eva41 on the Road to Recovery in Las Vegas

    Good luck in the recovery i get my right knee replaced tomorrow morning.
  4. red corvette

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I am having right knee replaced 1 April and can't wait to get to the other side. Put me on the list.. thanks
Back
Top Bottom