Recent content by rbtaylor14

  1. rbtaylor14

    THR THR in 20's

    I have done a few things that my hip hasn't liked very much. Just remember to stay on your pain medication. If you miss a dose your body will tell you. Then it will take time to catch up on the pain management. Also remember that sleep or napping is also a way for your body to heal. AVN of...
  2. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    I had the pain before CD. I just had the CD on Thursday the 13th. The pain in my right leg is weird. The only way I can try and describe it is when I walk I put down my right leg and as soon as I start to lift up my right leg it feels like someone is hitting me with a sledge hammer. I also...
  3. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    I didn't have Lvfg. I just had 3 holes drilled and he used artificial stuff. Pain level while sitting is at a 2 but when I go to stand it shoots to 5. Trying to walk with the crutches it is a 7. This is in my left hip. Now my right hip which was replaced on July 7th the pain is a 5 to 6. I also...
  4. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    CD is core decompression. Yes I am on two pain medications. And thank you. AVN of both hips. Had RTHR on July 7th
  5. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Yesterday I had CD of my left hip in hopes of saving it. Here is my thoughts on this. As of right now I would rather have a THR than CD. I can't walk right now. Trying to get in the house last night was really hard. I am having pain in my right...
  6. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    I had posterior. Right now my pain level is pretty much a constant 4 in the hip area but does jump to a 6 at times. In the hip it is usually a burning pain but when it jumps it is a stabbing pain. The pain in my thigh area is only there when I try to stand completely on it and is a 7 with...
  7. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    Thanks AVN of both hips. Had RTHR on July 7th
  8. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    @Jamie My pain is in a few spots CR2F, DR3F, GR2F, and HR2F. The pain changes also sometimes it is a sharp pain at other times it is a constant pain.
  9. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    Question for you all. I have been having pretty good amount of pain in my thigh. What would be causing this?
  10. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    @Jaycey I want to try the CD first. It would be nice to have one good hip while I'm younger. @Chessie yes my right hip was replaced. The problem with it is that I'm having more pain than I should. I'm still ordered to use my walker. I can't bear my weight on the right side at all. My back has...
  11. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    Having pain so now I need to go to the pain center. Plus they now found arthritis in both of my knee caps. My left hip is going to get core decompression to see if we can save it. My OS said that we won't know for 3 months if it worked. If it doesn't then my left hip will get replaced. I also...
  12. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    I posted the above just as a update. Things aren't going as well as expected. I'm having complications with the right hip as well as with my knees and back now. AVN of both hips. Had RTHR on July 7th
  13. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    AVN of both hips. Had RTHR on July 7th
  14. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    Well I have had trouble sleeping at night like most of us on here. I spoke with my doctor and she said to try this. It's over the counter and is not a narcotic no side effects non habit forming. She said to start off small at 5mg and if it doesn't work go up to 15mg. I only have to take 5mg and...
  15. rbtaylor14

    THR RTHR

    Oh great!! We have a 3 acres here and we were going to plant sunflowers next year and that should draw them. AVN of both hips. Had RTHR on July 7th
Back
Top Bottom