Hi Dickie,
The only advise I can give is to either tape your meeting with the docs or make sure you have a witness with a good memory! It is surprising how eager they are to help when there is a witness.
All I can say is WOW, you are holding the fort down in spite of the surgery. You are a...
:yikes:Mine is scheduled for the 28th. I know I'll be so much more comfortable after, I have bone on bone now and ouchy, but after looking at the incisions, I have to say I'm a little nervous.....
Has anyone else had a total replacement that lives alone?
I am allergic to anesthesia so I will...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.