Recent content by Polo2015

  1. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Hello At 7 weeks both knee's were at 95 degree and today is 13 weeks, I just returned from the Dr , and he measured both knee's at 120 degrees..I have been riding a recumbent bicycle...7 days a week, today was 39 days straight on that bike, I'm on the bike 30 mins aday I had - bi lateral knee...
  2. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    I'm right in front of you, two weeks ahead, sounds like we are both getting better Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    I'm at 10 weeks and I still cannot swing a golf club, my rom is so much better, I think from riding a stationary bike for 30 mins/ 7 days a week, my surgery was 2/3/15 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Don't worry that's how I started on the bike, just try rocking the pedal's, also try pedaling backwards first... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    How long does the stiffness after exercise last ? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Tues-3/31/15 is 8 weeks since my surgery, I'm riding a stationary bike for 20 mins now and walking for 10 mins on a Treadmill, knee's are still stiff after workouts, but ice really help's.... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    When can I start doing some light weight lifting for my leg's...I'm at 6 week's from Surgery ? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  8. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    I walked about a mile, thru a park, without a walker or a cane and the park had a couple of incline's.... starting to get better...( 6 weeks ) on tues 3/17/15 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Thanks for the Reply Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    I have a ? Can I start walking up hill's or incline's at the 5-6 week mark from surgery.. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Thank you making some progress Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Today is 5 weeks since Surgery(2/3) and I'm feeling much better, my Rom is better and I'm doing stairs, I'm also walking with just a cane... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Thank you for the reply I'm at almost 5 weeks and I'm hanging in , it's been such a rollercoaster ride Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    Today (Thurs 3/5 ) I'm feeling a little better, walking a little Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. Polo2015

    Bilateral TKR Polo's Recovery thread

    I was fine on Mon 3/3 and Tues 3/4/15 on Tues night ..I did a couple of no weight seated leg ext and now on Wed , I can barely walk.. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom