Recent content by Pipt

  1. Pipt

    Hinged Joint Revision after 4 years of problems

    Hi! Also had a revision, on Sept 3. Was 9 weeks before I was comfortable without a crutch... it takes time! The revision for me has been a slower recovery than the tkr but now feeling much better so just hang in there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Pipt

    Revision TKR Revision after 2 years

    Agree with the 12 weeks, I am week 7 after a revision and am still a few weeks from returning to work. Recovery is more or less the same as a TKR. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pipt

    Revision TKR Revision after 2 years

    Hi, just had a revision to my left knee on Monday after TKRs on both knees three years ago..... a week to be back at work sounds more than a little optimistic, I am looking at 10-12 weeks. Day three and am not standing on it yet. Time, elevation, drugs and ice ... so much ice! Keeps you sane...
  4. Pipt

    2017 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    Yes I am having surgery for a left knee revision on Monday the 4th. Fingers crossed for a better result this time! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pipt

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi, scheduled for a July 19 revision of left knee TKR, three years after having TKRS on both. Not nervous just hopeful! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Pipt

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi all, I am booked in for my second TKR on July 16 (right knee done on May 13) Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
  7. Pipt

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Went to my GP today, got all my questions answered. Doing this when not in your mother tongue is all the more challenging. What is the consensus about what to sit on when you come out of hospital? Buying new chairs, add cushions to existing? Trying to plan the shopping side of things sooner...
  8. Pipt

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Hi, I am booked in for TKR on May 12 on the right and then the left on July 15. I live in France and am really looking forward to getting this over and done with, getting on with recovery and reclaiming my life!
Back
Top Bottom