Recent content by pippin

  1. pippin

    Bilateral TKR Got me some shiny new knees!'

    Josephine, thank you for offering to answer the questions you posted. I have talked with my nurse and PT that are actually working with me.
  2. pippin

    Bilateral TKR Got me some shiny new knees!'

    Thanks out there. I think the most difficult part of this journey is how slow it feels.
  3. pippin

    Bilateral TKR Got me some shiny new knees!'

    I had bilateral knee replacement on June 14 and have been doing really well. I will be starting outpatient PT next week. I am currently having a problem that is tearing me apart. This in combination with after surgery emotional blues and I am quickly becoming a basket case. WHY is it hurting...
  4. pippin

    Bilateral TKR Got me some shiny new knees!'

    Yes, I did the two for one deal.
  5. pippin

    Bilateral TKR Got me some shiny new knees!'

    Surgery for both of my knees was Tuesday and I came home on Thursday. Martha Jefferson hospital in Charlottesville, VA was awesome in their care!
  6. pippin

    Preparing for bilateral knee replacement

    Thank you for the replies. It helps to hear from others.
  7. pippin

    Preparing for bilateral knee replacement

    Is anyone feeling overwhelmed with all the preparing for surgery? I am stressed with all the "what if" preps and thoughts, plus all the typical preparations. I almost want my surgery date to hurry and get here just because I am so stressed and tired.
  8. pippin

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I don't think of myself as brave. I am actually pretty scared. Both of my knees are so messed up that doing both made sense. I have worked with my surgeon for years as he helped put this off for as long as possible. I really like and trust him so that helps, but when I really think about what I...
  9. pippin

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I am having both knees replaced June 14.
  10. pippin

    Bilateral TKR The Waiting Game.......is over

    I am having both knees replaced in June. I just joined this site. Do you have any advice?
Back
Top Bottom