Recent content by Pierrette

  1. P

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi Jennship! I also will have the anterior approach. To the person about the stress test- let me know how that goes. I have to meet the anathesiologist a week before my surgery- and don't know why yet; I'm thinking it's for what you must do... I will learn more after my Drs visit.....
  2. P

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi- I am June 26- THR anterior ; right hip. I am nervous, and excited at the same time. I have no idea what to expect- for so long I wouldn't go to doctor, because I would say that I will never have surgery and yet... here I am, facing reality and hopefully a new lease on life!
  3. P

    First post - struggling with should I go for it

    Hi all- I'm a new member and just last week went to the doctor- finally for my hip. Complete joint space loss in my right - and my left is closely following. I was surprised about my left one. So THR for me- this forum has REALLY helped- all the comments sound like me. I am scared and...
Back
Top Bottom