Recent content by Pghkid

  1. P

    PKR Pghkid -Partial knee replacements for biker,skier, skater

    Thought I would give a update on my situation. It's been 15 weeks since pkr on my left knee and 8 weeks on my right pkr. I still have minor pain walking down steps(1-2 out of 10) the other time I notice pain is if I sit with knees at 90 degree angle for > 1 hour(my job) The knees are stiff for...
  2. P

    PKR Comparing recovery from 2nd partial knee replacement to the first

    On Oct 31 I had a partial knee replacement on my left knee. After 7 weeks I would say I was at 90% recovery. I have little pain most of the time and I bike for 15 minutes and on no drugs. On Dec 19th, I had the same procedure performed on my right knee. I am now 5 days out and the 2nd one is...
  3. P

    PKR Comparing recovery from 2nd partial knee replacement to the first

    Thanks for passing on your experience. I had the Pkr surgery Oct 31(Thursday) at 10:30 am. I was given a nerve block and another spinal shot. Surgeon said things went perfect. I did therapy the following morning with the nerve block still inserted. I did great at the therapy pulling 123...
  4. P

    PKR Pghkid -Partial knee replacements for biker,skier, skater

    Thanks for passing on your experience. I had the Pkr surgery Oct 31(Thursday) at 10:30 am. I was given a nerve block and another spinal shot. Surgeon said things went perfect. I did therapy the following morning with the nerve block still inserted. I did great at the therapy pulling 123...
  5. P

    PKR partial knee replacement for biker,skier, skater

    I’m 59 and having partial knee , right on oct 31 and left on dec 19. My doctor says I can return doing all my activities. This means playing ice hockey, road biking 25 miles, skiing 4 times a winter. Has anyone out there proven this is possible.
Back
Top Bottom