Recent content by Peterfox

  1. P

    TKR 7 month angst

    Thank you for your comments. I am just about the end of the fourth month. Been doing a lot. But my opposite Gluth seems to hurt. Try stretching it a lot, but it inhibits me to some degree. I guess I have to work on more balance of the body. Going on a European cruise in two weeks. Taking my...
  2. P

    TKR 7 month angst

    I had my TKR April 1 so I am almost 4 months out I stretch and bend two good times a day. With Pickleball and biking every other day. It’s a slow slow process. Some days I will be 120 other days. I’m only at 1:10. Don’t ice a lot now. Esther seems to be no swelling. Good luck and I know it will...
  3. P

    TKR April rainbows

    I am 14 weeks out. And it seems like I can’t get more of a 120 rotation it swelling and it’s stiff. I’m active during the day. And try to get around on the stationary bike every day for at least 10 minutes. Any suggestions?
  4. P

    TKR April rainbows

    Is it true that you can’t get a ROm much after 3 months or extension I am at 120with 3 extension And need more Not woth PT Activity during day 3 good stretches a day Walking 7,000 step average I have been working really hard Is this true
  5. P

    TKR April rainbows

    So excited to get up here in the mountains. Took a 2 mile hike yesterday off flat but feeling it today with swelling. Tried to use my electric bike yesterday, but could not get the circle around so I don’t feel comfortable on it yet. Sitting here with knee elevated and ice. Also dealing with 14...
  6. P

    TKR April rainbows

    I am at 3 months and ended PT because traveling north to get away from heat here ROM 117. Extension 4 I would like to do biking and some tennis Will it continue to get better Is it to early for this
  7. P

    TKR April rainbows

    Oops Did two hours of Pickleball yesterday and feeling it today Very swollen Ice. Ice. I’ve Activity produces swelling Need to watch what activity I do
  8. P

    TKR TKR Failed

    Check to see if you have any allergies to the product that was used
  9. P

    TKR April rainbows

    Swelling has went down tremendously, but still can’t get that rotation
  10. P

    TKR April rainbows

    I am definitely seeing an improvement. Have played nine holes of golf and minimum pickle ball. PT three times a week. With water aerobics in between. I really want to get on my electric bike but could not turn a stationary bike around How long will it be? What can I do to increase the...
  11. P

    TKR April rainbows

    Thank you I don’t have a good bend. Because I am swelling. I hope that will come in the future. As they put me on a 15 mg of meloxicam Almost 7?weeks out
  12. P

    TKR Total Knee Replacement New Girl 10 weeks out

    You can try Tylenol p.m. I get at least 7 hours of sleep Always been a good sleeper try not to take naps I am 6 weeks out Ice. Elevate. Stretch at least 4 times a day Don’t stop Keep going to PT It slowly gets better. As I emphasize. Slowly
  13. P

    TKR April rainbows

    How is everyone doing? April 1st surgery, now at 6 weeks post op. Numbness, swelling? Yes.
  14. P

    TKR April rainbows

    OK, if I don’t do anything and just minor stretches with no walk, I cannot tell the difference of the pain level. If I go to PT and walk, it is about the same pain level Now what Numbness on outside of knee Still can’t make a bike circle But ROM. About 104 Swelling not allowing my extension...
  15. P

    TKR April rainbows

    I am closing up on 6 weeks My PT pushes me and I also push myself I am at a 105 Rom And extension is about 5 I have swelling but goes down each day I try to walk about 6,000 steps a day Ice. Elevate 3 times Good sleep no pain No sharp pain at any time Just a little swollen and bruised...
Back
Top Bottom