Recent content by Peligrok9

  1. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Sounds great. Thank you. PK9 LTHR 8/03/15 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Just a quick check in... I had my 60 day follow up Monday sep 28. All is going well my muscle strength is good and my gait is also good. This is the first time I've walked with out a limp as long as I can remember. My first few steps without a cane or crutch were a little wobbly and it...
  3. Peligrok9

    THR My Big THR Recovery-Crickethip

    Congratulations!!! I'm glad you are doing well so far. It only gets better. Best wishes to you and your band new hip! PK9 LTHR 8/03/15 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    @Jamie Thank you! I feel like a million bucks, just a few minor aches and pains here and there. The hospital staff thought it was funny that I was so happy to have a just had a major surgery. It’s been a long hip road for me. Yes, the TSA card is just for discreet communication with the...
  5. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Hi @craftdee thank you for the words of encouragement. I am doing much better with the blues and I"m keeping my mind occupied witch I think is ley for me. I hope you have a great time on your trip to New Zealand. That sounds amazing. Maybe I can talk my wife into a Hip-cation after I'm...
  6. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    I don't have anything new or groundbreaking to post. I took today off from work. It was getting difficult to get moving at 430am to get to work. No pain just stiff in the morning and I didn't want it to get out of hand. Work has been great and I have the same amount of freedom at work as I do...
  7. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    That is outstanding! I’m glad you are doing well also. It’s been a long road for me of alternative treatments before it came to have it replaced. I’m glad it is finally over. It so hard to try and take it easy but I have learned the hard way from my previous surgeries. I did not have my...
  8. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    I truly can’t believe this but, I am typing this while I sit at my desk at WORK. The past few days have been crazy. I had my two week follow up on Tuesday. The three hour drive was a little rough but it wasn’t anything ice couldn’t fix. They were very pleased with my progress so far but I’m...
  9. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Woo Hoo! I'm back on track and I'm taking it easy. Ice, meds, and movies today. No more overdoing it for me. These silly crutches gave me a rash under my arms. My wife had me put coconut oil on it and it has helped. So if anyone runs into that also it might help. BUT...We have to drive...
  10. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Awesome, sounds great. I was thinking I've over did it too. I guess it's time to be more realistic. Thanks for putting it into perspective. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Hello everyone one that is reading this. I hope all of your recoveries and/or pre- surgery research is going well. I have to say my hip is doing outstanding!! I'm so excited about this because I have been dealing with it for about 10 years and finally found a doctor that easing worried about...
  12. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    My surgeon claims the robotic assisted procedure helps to speed up recovery. I don't know if it was that or I was just in so much pain prior to the surgery. I'm still cautious and defiantly taking it easy. Yes I'm doing a rotation of icing throughout the day. Sent from my iPhone using...
  13. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Day 10: So Far so good. I was able to leave the house!!! We went to lunch and saw a movie the other day. I paid for it a little but it was worth it. The only issues I've been having is a weird sensation in my lower thigh. If I move just the right way (wrong way) it feels like a tearing...
  14. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    Day three: I'm ahead of the pain. I've been taking meds by the clock. I'm very happy about this because I got behind from the ride home from the hospital. Netflix have definitely been my friend yesterday and today. I have always been the one that can't sit still so this part is a bit of a...
  15. Peligrok9

    THR PK9's Recovery

    I left the hospital yesterday after joint camp. The three hour + drive was pretty bad. We stopped several times to move around but the pain got ahead of me so I was playing catch up last night. This morning so far so good. Just sore from surgery pain. I've figured out that people on other...
Back
Top Bottom