Recent content by pathfinder

  1. P

    THR 6 weeks post THR still in pain

    Newwhip....Pm sent
  2. P

    THR 6 weeks post THR still in pain

    I've had both hips replaced in the last 3 yrs, last one about 9 months ago. First one recovery took a while, was still using a cane at 6 weeks. Second one I was walking at 10 days with no assistance. I'm a biker & swimmer as well since I had to have both ankles replaced (inbetween the hips)...
  3. P

    THR I am worried, very worried

    Dduck, in the last 2.5-3 yrs I've had both hips(posterior) replaced and both ankles replaced after 40 yrs of basketball. First hip was prob 6-8 weeks of discomfort with walker for 2 weeks, then crutch for 2 and finally a cane. 2nd hip, I was walking with no assistance or limp by day 8. Some...
  4. P

    Ankle Ankle help - Surgeon Search

    where are you located? having to travel with recovery for 7-14 days can be difficult
  5. P

    Ankle Trying to learn more about TAR

    first ankle maybe 2 yrs ago is a Integra Cadence system. For the second one 6 months ago he was recomending the Hintermann Series H3®. After speaking with them at length I decided to stay with the integra.
  6. P

    Ankle Trying to learn more about TAR

    Monte, I'm in for double ankle and hip replacement (knee 2x, 90's and 00's with screws and 3 torn ligaments. Last ankle was done 12/21. 35 yrs of basketball, high school college and open leagues till prob 45. Last 5 yrs of playing were with too much weight 6'5" 260 and whole body broke down. At...
Back
Top Bottom