Doglover7
member
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2021
- Messages
- 115
- Age
- 60
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Good to hear! Isn't it funny we have up and down days/hours.
I felt great the last 2 days and today I feel like I have a bone (knot) protruding out of my incision. Think it's suture/tissue reaction. I almost had myself thinking it was the stem coming out my leg, I can walk so doubtful its that
. I do believe just a few days ago I was telling you not to worry
lol
I felt great the last 2 days and today I feel like I have a bone (knot) protruding out of my incision. Think it's suture/tissue reaction. I almost had myself thinking it was the stem coming out my leg, I can walk so doubtful its that
. I do believe just a few days ago I was telling you not to worry
lol
Sounds like me. Hates sitting around and not doing anything. It gets boring and those days seem long except one day you suddenly realize the time flew by. I didn’t notice a lot of progress then the next day I would leap. That’s how my healing goes. Stays the same stays the Same then leap and repeat.