Recent content by pain free

  1. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    thanks legin for your support.
  2. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    thanks ski girl...yes i will increase my excercises now
  3. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    Hi read all your posts...you are a brave lady. i cannot imagine doing it alone...wow...hats off to you!!!
  4. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    Hi Josephine, thanks for your help. I have been taking brufen thrice daily or more for more than 2 years. I have put on 5 kg. Now I read that brufen causes water retention.:sad: Is that so. I am now stopping it as per your advice. i hope my weight slowly reduces.
  5. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    I was OK few months back...I had gone to Melbourne for a month. I walked a lot there. Now after coming back, exhaustion has set in I think. I go out many times. Getting in and out of the car is also strenuous I think.
  6. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    Yes I work in a school as administrator. Mostly it's a desk job but I do take a round daily. Trainer means personal trainer....it's to be fit and not have any back problems etc.
  7. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    1. pain levels? maybe 3...just soreness.... 2. I take brufen 400 mg thrice a day sometimes twice. 3. my legs are huge....mostly fat and some swelling. 4. what is your ROM - its very good...don't know exact... 5. icing - not at all now...its been more than 2 yrs. 6. elevating - not much...
  8. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    oh please do advise me.
  9. pain free

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    hi...i also had my BTK in oct 2014.....knees are fine but i have a lot of muscle pain. have to take brufen thrice. is this ok. do you still take pain killers.
  10. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    Hello friends, I am here after a long gap. Got new knees in Oct 2014. I can walk straight, earlier I was limping. But I have a lot of muscle pain. Have to take 400mg ibruprofen thrice a day. Otherwise I have restless legs. Will I have to take pain killers always. I am 61yrs old. weight in Oct...
  11. pain free

    Bilateral TKR 1 year 2mos Post Op Experiencing pain

    hello. i am 1 yr out and do get pain if i overexert. we got new knees but our muscles are the same. they were not used much and so they are weak and not used to too much activity. take rest for few days and take it easy. all the best,
  12. pain free

    Bilateral TKR 3½ months post op bilateral feeling frustrated

    hello...i am almost a year out....but stairs are still hard...i do have a lot of muscle pain at night if i over exert...but am I glad I did it...I was almost crippled with pain....very inactive and depressed.God has given me a new life. My Doctor has given me a new life.
  13. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    hello friends....thanks for your motivating comments....stairs ae still hard but i used to have more pain next day. that has reduced. what is your opinion about painkillers. i have been taking brufen daily...and was also taking pentab 40 so that brufen doesnt harm my stomach....but recently i...
  14. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    legin...i liked your remark about being male...:loll:
  15. pain free

    Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

    oh thanks a lot...actually i am scared of stairs...i want these replacements to last for long...will stairs be bad....but its not so isnt it...as muscles get stronger stairs will be better....
Back
Top Bottom