Recent content by okiegirl

  1. okiegirl

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    T minus 1 week, guys! Is anyone else starting to get extremely nervous? I stopped my meds on Friday and Oy, vey! This girl is hurting.
  2. okiegirl

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I received my pre-op PT phone call Friday and my pre-op packet Saturday. This is really happening. I'm ready but I'm nervous too. This had been two years in the making....
  3. okiegirl

    TKR Yes, I know 40 is so young for a TKR, but I did it!

    I'm so happy I found this thread. I'm a young one, too - 38! Actually my first ortho kept pushing for 40 due to my age, but I was really having issues walking at all the week before last because I did something to my knee and then Thursday it locked up while I was walking to the breakroom to...
  4. okiegirl

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Right total knee on 8/4 unless I get bumped up to an earlier date. Left will be sometime next spring.
Back
Top Bottom