Recent content by OHIOGAL

  1. O

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I heading to the hospital tomorrow (10/13) morning for my 2nd knee replacement. 1 1/2 years ago I had my left knee done, tomorrow the right! Knowing what's going to happen has it pluses and minuses. I'm pretty nervous, but hopefully, it will go as smoothly as the first one and I'll be...
  2. O

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Thanks for the encouraging words Ekars2. I'll try to keep those positive thoughts going through my head!
  3. O

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Hello April Knee Gang. I'm scheduled for TKR on April 10th and the closer it gets the more scared I get. Reading many posts on this forum, there is such a wide range of personal experiences. From easy peasy to hellish nightmare. I'm generally an optimistic person, but with my upcoming knee...
Back
Top Bottom