Thanks Josephine, it does sound like it... although I hope that is not the case. I don't think I can handle another surgery.
Thank you Tasha.
Billyedtimmy; good to hear from you. sorry you are still having problems. Looks like we are both in the same boat! it is beyond frustrating. I thought...
Hoping for some help! I am having alot of groin pain and it is getting worse. it feels like someone is stabbing me there. i am also getting pain in my mid-thigh; both on the lateral and medial side and sometimes right on top. I was doing alot of walking but the last couple weeks have been taking...
I have had similar when I have "over-did" it. It settled down after a few days. I also felt similar pain when being on an extended car ride. If your xrays post op were all good then my guess would be it is muscular. >Putting excess strain on muscles that are weak and not used to being used (due...
I'm having the same problems with my "sleep" too. My LLD is also down to 1/2". I've managed to get lifts and it is much better. I've tried dancing a bit but I think my hip is still not strong enough yet.
You are right, we are over the worst of it! My physio coverage ran out so I've been going...
Good to hear from you! I am in the exact same boat!! I don't think we realized it would be this long of a haul but it's good that you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!
I still walk funny but you are right; it is amazing to have that back! I don't know about you but I am getting...
Thanks benzscotland ! I am trying! Just saw my OS yesterday and he is sending me for an EMG because I still can not move my leg outwards (the abductors). I'm hoping there is no nerve damage and that it is just weakness. Slowing down my exercise regime seems to have helped. I danced for the...
Mbone, yes, I have a hard time standing for a long time; also when I am sitting on a hard surface. I'm glad you didn't have any withdrawals coming off Tramadol. I know my back pain comes form my LLD and which exacerbates the lumbar disc bulge I have. Thanks for your comment!
billyedtimmy; I...
I wish you all the best Barbara and I appreciate your comments!
Giraffe44; thanks for your comment; this is a much tougher road than I expected it to be but I guess we have to remember that we are better than one month ago and the month before that! Glad you are getting around better now!
Thanks Vida! I think I am going to do just that! For me , walking is a challenge because of the LLD. I tried putting extra insoles into my shoe but I can't put any more in because my heel pops out of my shoe and the height is still not enough! So the more I walk, the more pain I feel until I get...
Gosh, I totally know what you mean billyedtimmy! From all the stuff I read going in to this, I thought I would be back to normal by 3 months and I'm far from it! I'm the type of person who has always been so active and athletic so being 'disabled' for this long is frustrating. I keep having to...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.