Recent content by nonagloria

  1. N

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi flagranny I wish you good luck and good health
  2. N

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi, I wish I felt that way. I wish I didn't have to do the surgery but I pushed it for so long with shots in the knees (both of my knees need surgery) taking medicines ect. now even that does not help. I don't like the part that I have to be a few days in the hospital and then walk with a walker...
  3. N

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi all and thanks so much for this wonderful forum - had no idea this existed. My name is Gloria, I'm 67 and scheduled to have knee replacement on August 1st. Just a few days away...I'm very nervous and I guess I'm not happy about it, but I know there is no other way (so say all the doctors...
Back
Top Bottom