Recent content by Niezy

  1. N

    TKR April 2022 TKR right knee

    Thanks very much!
  2. N

    TKR April 2022 TKR right knee

    Thanks you very much for sharing your thoughts and experience! Please share my advice!
  3. N

    TKR Time

    Did you search and see why you have to wait six weeks later to have your second knee replaced? The surgeon told me I only have to wait two weeks
  4. N

    TKR 9 and 4 Months post-op

    How is the pain in your first knee compared to your second knee?
  5. N

    TKR 9 and 4 Months post-op

    Is there a reason you waited so long between the replacements? My doctor told me I can get a second knee two weeks after my first one!
  6. N

    TKR April 2022 TKR right knee

    My doctor told me that I can get my first knee replaced Then two weeks later I can get my second knee replaced And the recovery time is four weeks. I am very new to this group and from what I’m reading it seems that the recovery time can be up to one year!? Please tell me your honest opinions of...
  7. N

    TKR Time

    I work for my home how much time do you think I need to take off after both knees are replaced
  8. N

    TKR Time

    I need both of my knees replaced how much time should I wait between each one My My doctor said two weeks
Back
Top Bottom