Recent content by Neveragain

  1. Neveragain

    Revised PKR to TKR Makoplasty: ongoing pain<

    Well this totally depressing to hear to say the least...I had to fight so hard to get anyone to take my knee seriously because I am already disabled, the first knee surgeon sent me to physio before even meeting me, said I probably do not need surgery...physio took X-ray and said nobody can do...
  2. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    Hi Firewolf, holy ****, I just looked stall the surgeries you have had, geez, your name should be Bionicwolf What a warrior you are, you know the ropes well. I recall when in hospital they had me use a bedpan at first, first time, kind of embarrassed, but after that first time, I got very...
  3. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    Polka dot...Thank you, that's a great idea, I'm going to try it, my poor knee hates anything touching it, plus because my nerves on left side so heightened, my leg tends to react huge to sheets, feels more like a lion just took a big lick on my knee, scraped hard...I have to go to town n morning...
  4. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    Susieshoes...i had mom stay at a home (she goes to once a week during the day) for the first month so I could try to get it together before looking after her too. She is doing good, kind of understands, and always wants to see my knee because she forgets she just saw it ten minutes ago...she...
  5. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    its kind of funny, in our living room, there is a recliner by itself, a love seat with two recliners and the couch also two recliners, one huge issue, distance from bathroom to living room, I have concidered depends, lol, but I think using the cane with depends might send my hubby over the edge...
  6. Neveragain

    Revised PKR to TKR Makoplasty: ongoing pain<

    Wow, started from the very beginning of your thread, what a mess...I too had PKR just this past July, I begged my surgeon that if he suspects any further arthritis please do a TKR, but he just laughed me off...I swear if I end up anywhere near what you are going through, I will be going after my...
  7. Neveragain

    Bilateral TKR Yaelchai Recovery

    That is so encouraging reading how you are doing, I am a lil over a month behind you...your doing amazing! I also find vehicles are very tough, just not enough area to be able to rest your leg as you should, I find after 20 minutes of being in our jeep or truck, when I get out, very very stiff...
  8. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    Yes, I agree completely, another long night, geez, I now am in the habit of checking the time every time I wake up just to see if I was able to sleep just a lil bit longer, I have named my pillow buddy 'Robbie', its my favourite pillow for my legs or feet.. I tried the recliner, for whatever...
  9. Neveragain

    August 31

    I had surgery in July, and so grateful to have found this site, so many wonderful warriors on here with great advice, you will be having a lot of down time and this site will probably help you more and more as time passes...I only joined yesterday, but was on it daily pre op to now. Make sure...
  10. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    Thank you for the much needed advice, my husband is on me a lot about elevating my leg, I need to do a lot more of that, any suggestions of any sleeping techniques would be appreciated or even a good sleeping aid prescribed that I could mention to my doc would help...Thanks again
  11. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    HI, I had the surgery July 10
  12. Neveragain

    PKR 6 weeks in, SOOO frustrated!!

    Hi Everyone, First I just have to say, found this site about 2 weeks pre op, and have stalked this forum ever since...after last nite, my stalking days are over, I belong!! My history as quick as can be is I am disabled on left side due to 3 brain surgeries, last one in 2002, completely...
Back
Top Bottom