Recent content by Nettie1975

  1. N

    THR Made it!

    Had my THR on Feb 14. I’m so thankful to you all for all your support. I don’t remember even getting the spinal. I was so stressed right before surgery I was crying with the anesthesiologist. Whatever she did worked miracles. My last memory is them wheeling me into the OR. Next thing I knew I...
  2. N

    Surgery on Feb 14! Terrified

    Thank you all so much. Your words are so helpful and consoling!!!
  3. N

    Surgery on Feb 14! Terrified

    Thank you all so much. You all are the best. I have to be there Wednesday at 5am and my surgery is supposed to start at 6:30am.
  4. N

    Surgery on Feb 14! Terrified

    Thank you all so very much!!!
  5. N

    Surgery on Feb 14! Terrified

    Thank you so much!! My surgery is this Wednesday, Feb. 14,2018
  6. N

    Surgery on Feb 14! Terrified

    Hi everyone. I’m 42 years old and about to have my first THR on my left side. I have suffered with this horrible pain for so many years and have zero range of motion. I am extremely overwhelmed with fear. I have had surgeries before like c-sections and an appendectomy but for some reason I am...
Back
Top Bottom