Recent content by net0girl

  1. N

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    Doing way better still have hardnessand swelling TRHR May 20th 2016
  2. N

    THR Leslie's Hip Recovery

    You will be so happy. This is a life changer! So excited for you TRHR May 20th 2016
  3. N

    THR Tendon soreness after THR<<'

    Yes!! Getting in and out of bed is when i feel it the most. Are you still using ice? TRHR May 20th 2016
  4. N

    Struggling to manage before hip replacement

    Omg i totally understand. I had stomach surgery to lose weight before they would do my hip! I couldnt take nsaids either! Ice really helped me with preop pain have you tried ice yet? TRHR May 20th 2016
  5. N

    Pre-surgery exercise

    Also it actually made me feel better. That's just my opinion. TRHR May 20th 2016
  6. N

    Pre-surgery exercise

    Yes yes yes! Get in the pool. That is exactly what I did before my surgery. I could barely walk or drive before my surgery but once I got in the pool I could walk! I think it really helped me. TRHR May 20th 2016
  7. N

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    How are you progressing? TRHR May 20th 2016
  8. N

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    Hello. No procedure yet. Swelling is still there but seems to slowly be going down. I am hooing it willkeep going diwn. Thanks for checking on me TRHR May 20th 2016
  9. N

    THR Recovering now

    That is so great that you are doing so well. Isnt it wonderful being out of the old pain?? I had my surgery May 20th. TRHR May 20th 2016
  10. N

    Still no surgery for me BMI to high

    I finally realized why the surgeon had me lose 100 lbs before surgery. I have had alot of swelling and fluid build up so bad it looks like i have a 3rd hip. When i saw him he pointed out to me how much fat they had to get through and so that is why i have these issues. I get it now. I am hoping...
  11. N

    THR Bath transfer bench

    So sorry you are having a rough time. I had my surgery may 20th. I still have pain at the top of my incision site as well. Do you still have alot of swellig? What approach did they use? TRHR May 20th 2016
  12. N

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    @Sommers16 how are you these days? Has the calf pain diminished? TRHR May 20th 2016
  13. N

    THR Recovering now

    So happy for you! What type of approach did they use? TRHR May 20th 2016
  14. N

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    I bet that is exactly what it is! Yes still on for thursday!!! TRHR May 20th 2016
  15. N

    THR Kelly's Recovery<

    I hope your pain goes away is it in your calf or your shin? TRHR May 20th 2016
Back
Top Bottom