Recent content by NEEDY

  1. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    Update, since being released from the Hospital a couple of days ago it's been busy with the Home nurse & PT coming by and getting set up. Started doing some excersises at the hospital then at home. The physical therapist came by the house and did an evaluation on me. There were some good things...
  2. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    Yesterday by far was a much better day as they were able get my pain under control find the right combination. Did the PT in the morning and afternoon walking down the hall and some stairs. I have been on the leg machine in bed up to a 50°Now. If all goes well I will be going home today. Matt
  3. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    The PT went good just some leg movement in the am and than sat in a chair she said I was at a 90 so that was good. The spinal medicine was wearing off as the day went on the 20mg of Narco I was taking seemed like it was ok at the time. Then I did PT at 2:30 with a stroll in the hall it felt good...
  4. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    It's been about 16 hours since my surgery and first night sleep with my new knee was ok I put together more than a 2 hour max segments together. Surgery was about 1:00 yesterday by midnight I could tell the spine shots were wearing off. Started on the pills then and seems like the pain is held...
  5. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    Thanks , We'll after a normal surgery delay of a hour I am in my room all done. The doctor mentioned the x rays didn't tell the whole story. It was worse than he thought the bone on bone on the inside and under the knee cap was worse that the x rays showed. On pain all good now I am starting to...
  6. NEEDY

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Thanks for the support Jamie and wow (NewkneesNH) having both done at the same time you make me fee better already with your courage. Bags are packed walker, crutches, toilet riser, and shower stool are ready for me. Plus my new 31in shoe horn to go with my new slippers :-). Talk to you all...
  7. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    Thanks its nice to read from so many that have been down this road and are getting ready enter it like myself. Less than 24 hours and I will be on that same road that many of you are on. Thanks for the kind words. Matt
  8. NEEDY

    Counting down until recovery

    Counting down 26 hours till check in 29 hours until surgery 31 hours until start of my recovery. If the Seahawks win today that will help take some mental focus off until then.
  9. NEEDY

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Wow after reading some posts I am getting stressed before surgery and normally I dont as I have many of differant surgerys over the years. Maybe knowing to much is the cause I also have read some good feedback from many. I go in on Monday yikes I feel like the room got smaller already :-)
  10. NEEDY

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Surgery January 20th left knee time is clicking like my knee has been
Back
Top Bottom