Recent content by nananew

  1. N

    2022 July Sparklers - Are you Having hip surgery in July?

    July 19.i was schedules for March 1 but it was postponed. Just got cleared,
  2. N

    2022 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    My March 1 THR is postponed because I apparently have an infection. I was so ready to do this and am now stuck in a holding pattern until they determine what it is and treat it.
  3. N

    2022 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    March 1, 2022 Thus site has helped me through two knees and one hip. One more nip to go!
  4. N

    2019 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Scheduled for July 16, right total hip replacement. I have already had both knees replaced. Wondering how the surgery and recovery from THR compares to TKR?
  5. N

    THR Happily Post-Op

    My surgery was on Aug. 22! Which makes me barely four days post op. Things are going well so far. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  6. N

    THR Happily Post-Op

    Surgery went beautifully quick, no complications and only spent two nights in hospital. The only odd thing is I continue have night sweats. No fever, and doctor says no infection. I am on the road to recovery [emoji178] Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  7. N

    THR Happily Post-Op

    Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  8. N

    Protein Supplements Before TKR?

    Thanks for the information! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  9. N

    Protein Supplements Before TKR?

    Just went to the pre-op class, and one thing they recommended was drinking a protein supplement for one week prior and two weeks post op. Has anyone heard of this? It makes sense but I son't want to add a lot of extra calories. Input please! Thanks. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  10. N

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I am about one week out from my second TKR. Things are going well, just waiting. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  11. N

    2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I am having m second replacement Aug 22. My first TKR went well and I pray the left knee does as well as the right knee.mGoodmlck to all Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom