Recent content by NanaJackie

  1. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Went to see my surgeon today for post op 7 weeks appointment. He was delighted with my progress. He said considering the complex surgery and pre op problems I had had he was amazed at my recovery. Pleased with my bend and straightening and healing of scar. He showed me the extent of the damage...
  2. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Uneven gait! Not hair!
  3. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Thanks good advice the shoes. As mine would certainly be odd shapes after having such an uneven hair for so long. My arthritic knee leg was significantly shorter than my other leg. Loving all the advice and support on this forum. Thanks it making my knee journey seem less lonely
  4. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    So sorry about creating new threads. Was a bit muddled with what was what at first. I think I understand now. Call it knee brain fog?’! My surgery was a TKR on 29th March.
  5. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Hi Thanks for the reassurance everything is as it should be. I ventured out for a walk with only one crutch yesterday. It felt wonderful at the time. Was walking relatively balanced on both sides. Felt great. Today set off again. Ow! Ow! My left calf (operated leg) was agony. So ended up...
  6. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Hi I have been struggling as much with back pain as the knee pain post surgery. I find only way to ease it is lie down flat with a hot water bottle on my back. Does anyone else have back pain?
  7. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Hi I’m 6 weeks post surgery. I’m finally beginning to manage most of my PT and daily activities with minimal pain. It still takes a lot of effort though. I can walk about a mile now with one crutch and for the first time in 30 years I can Walk without a limp. My question is about sleeping. I...
  8. NanaJackie

    Welcome to the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Hi My surgery was March 29th. Can you please add me to the list. Thank you
  9. NanaJackie

    TKR Back pain

    Hi please add me to the list of post op patient list. Thankyou
Back
Top Bottom