Recent content by mxmotomom381

  1. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    It's going great!!! Still have some knee pain if I have ride in a car for awhile and some weakness right after I get out of bed but, definitely getting ALOT better. My ROM is improving. Measured at 113 so going good. I only have 1 more PT session then I'm released!!! FINALLY!!!! I still use an...
  2. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    UPDATE! Now walking without any lind of assistance just stop pain every morning and trying to comfy while sleeping is a joke! I get up to get an ice pack throughout the night! I had my tkr May 23—-manipulation June 28 and going back to hopefully getting g released Sept 20. Once I’m released I’m...
  3. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Also, what is the BEST exercise regimen for the fastest recovery and ROM??? I just want to go to sleep( cuz that’s a joke right now for me) and wake up and see some sort of difference! I realize it’s an extremely slow process but I don’t feel like I should have constant pain and stiffness. I...
  4. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Exactly what type Tylenol are we talking about?
  5. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Thank you!!!
  6. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    I go for my MUA post op next Monday.
  7. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    I am taking a pain medication but only one in the morning and one before going to bed because I’m about to run out and since I’m over my surgery my ortho won’t give me anymore. I have tried taking 2 ibuprofen and 2 Tylenol but it does absolutely nothing!
  8. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Thank you so very much for your encouraging words!!!! I’m starting massage therapy tomorrow in hopes it helps and I am able to get some sleep! I have to get up numerous times every night and walk around some leaving me with around 3 hours of sleep a night!
  9. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Ok so my question is: I have pain All the time—-sitting standing laying ugh!!!! What’s happens if I don’t do the PT I’m scared to death
  10. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Yes I do walk heal to toe but with a slight limp and very slow but is that normal at my stage or should I be walking with no issues
  11. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    So another question I have is I am 2 months and 2 weeks post op. Some days I need my cane others I don't, but I do limp all the time so just wondering if this is normal. Trying to emphasize my walking skill as I walk, but it’s a slow process and takes me a long time it seems to do anything.
  12. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Woke up today and have decided I’m not going to PT anymore!! My husband says I need to continue going so I don’t have the scar tissue set back in but I feel like ALL I have done isn’t helping at all! I’m not progressing at all in my eyes!! I feel like everyday I wake up I’m at say one!!! UGH...
  13. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    I love all the support and comments that I have received from everyone!!! Truly amazing!!! Wish I would’ve searched sooner to find this sight at the very beginning of my surgery May 23, 2023. I definitely would have taken a different approach than what I have done. I was only doing what my...
  14. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    I am going to look into massage therapy tomorrow and back off of the pt! My knee is super stiff and aches when I try and walk on it. I am continuing to ice and elevate but hoping this will help.
  15. M

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    I am icing very frequently and didn’t go to PT today due to the pain of my knee. I am looking into massage therapy and want to get any kind of input about that! It has good reviews and seems to be a much better choice option than trying to push my knee into doing things that seems so difficult...
Back
Top Bottom