Recent content by MVP

  1. MVP

    TKR So grateful to have found this community

    I think it’s common to feel fragile. I’ve had much frustration and it comes out of nowhere. Crying and meltdowns about every 2 weeks, especially when the pain is so great. My family and friends talk me through it. Hang in there.
  2. MVP

    TKR Thumper's new knee 21 Mar 2018

    I’m 9 weeks post right TKR. I still take 1/2 Norco about 2-3 x daily. Pain is much more than I anticipated. I also have lower back pain level 7-8 at least once a day. I ice, elevate, and still struggle. But I’m hopeful and can’t wait for 3 month mark hoping to have less pain.
  3. MVP

    Revision TKR Third times the charm- hopefully

    My fav and most comfortable shoes are Algeria’s, style Keli.
  4. MVP

    TKR Back on the road

    My most comfortable shoes are Algeria’s, a nurse shoe. style Keli. No pain & wear them all day.
Back
Top Bottom