Recent content by Mrst

  1. M

    The Waiting Game 26/4/2016

    Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm T minus 1 and trying to keep busy!!
  2. M

    Terrified and excited!

    Well my bag is packed and just the phone charger etc to go in. I've kept myself very busy and missed my usual afternoon on Nap so I can sleep better at night. I will be in bed for 48 hours wired up to pain pumps, catheters and a cm thingy. I should be allowed up after then. The native Catalans...
  3. M

    Terrified and excited!

    I saw a nurse in the hospital this morning and she answered a lot of my questions and gave me nice booklet with all the information pre and post op. I will go down to theater at 10 with the op starting at 12. I should be out in about 2 hours then 4 in post op before going back to my room. I will...
  4. M

    One More Day!!

    Good luck tomorrow! I'm behind you. Having mine on Friday and doing the "this time next week" thing. Try and stay as positive as you can.
  5. M

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I'm having a left TKR on 29th April. I'm seeing the last nurse on Monday then off I go!
  6. M

    Terrified and excited!

    I have been a lurker on this site for several months and it has been a great source of information and reassurance. I am a tall overweight ex pat living in NE Spain . I am nearly 64 and retired early after Guillian Barres syndrome and 2 operations to relieve spinal stenosis. I damaged my left...
Back
Top Bottom