Recent content by MrsMc

  1. M

    Mrs Mc's Knee

    I am very lucky I will just be on the main floor of the house, upstairs we use as storage. I think that's awesome you had the double walkers! I think I have all the equipment needed. I've made lists and tried to think out every scenario. MrMc puts up with a lot!
  2. M

    Can’t Come Quick Enough!

    I am sorry your boss is not understanding. I was in that situation myself years ago, it stinks! I hope you are able to take the necessary time for yourself to recover, you really need to put yourself and your health priority. I know it seems like your surgery is a long ways off, but that time...
  3. M

    2018 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Just wanted to send my best wishes to everyone, and hope those of you that already had surgery are doing well. I also am having horrible sleep issues. I an insomniac anyway so that doesn't help. Tylenol has always been pretty useless for me, I do have Gabapentin for my neuralgia which I can...
  4. M

    Mrs Mc's Knee

    Thanks all for the kind words and links. It really is reassuring to read stories of other's experiences. I probably over-prepare! I already have things to do while I'm recovering (sewing, books, dvds, etc.) set aside, I have a plan for cooking freezer meals this weekend, and I think we are...
  5. M

    Mrs Mc's Knee

    He felt it best that I at least wait til I was over 50.
  6. M

    Mrs Mc's Knee

    This is the story of my knees, they are both bad but the right has much more degenerative arthritis and is scheduled for replacement 5/8. Over the years, from early adulthood on, I fell about three different times landing on my knees. Once tripping over a water hose, once on ice on concrete...
  7. M

    2018 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Hi all, I am scheduled for a right knee replacement on May 8th. I've been lurking here a bit and trying to learn as much as possible to be ready. I've had two arthroscopic surgeries on the knee, this will be my first replacement.
Back
Top Bottom