Best wishes Nutty, although I am sure eveything will go well. Just remember that it is all up from here. Rather than the pain you were experiencing getting worse every day, every passing day from here on in will see you getting better and better. I am sure you will be back on your feet in no...
Hi Josephine, I didn't mean to cause so much angst and I do accept that you have seen far more recoveries from TKR's than I will ever see, but I can only report on what I am experiencing at that precise time.
To answer a couple of your questions and queries,
I have taken your, and others...
@Josephine. Just saw in another thread your interpretation of leg elevation. For the above reply please take it that when I say I elevate all I am doing is sitting on the lounge with my legs up. I do not put anything underneath my leg in order to raise it above my nose level. I just wanted to...
1. It is 9.30 am here at my pain level would sit at a 1 or 2. I am just getting an annoying slight burning from below the knee. I am honestly feeling nothing from the knee apart from a slight tightness from the swelling, which is not painful just awkward.
2. Endone 5mg. On the box it says to...
Sorry to be a nuisance but as I am a newbie here I am unfamiliar with the acronym ROM. Could you please explain what it is. Also, Mr Gary you said that you are getting 90 degrees on your knee bend after 9 months. I do not know if that is good or not but just before I left the hospital after my...
@Josephine . Yes I am very happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you all for the kind welcome you have given me and also for the helpful advice.
I am still blown away by the fact that this time last week I was just one day out of surgery and today I can walk around my apartment...
G'day happy people. I joined the forum because, having had a total knee replacement on the 21st of this month (May), I was curious as to how I should be advancing in my recovery and this forum contained the most relevant information by far.
So, exactly one week ago, to the hour, the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.