Recent content by mjmoor

  1. mjmoor

    Revision TKR Third times the charm- hopefully

    I'm 3 months post-op LTKR and x-rays show I'm 12 degrees of valgus alignment. Is That normal?
  2. mjmoor

    Pain meds

    I am also a lightweight when it comes to pain medication. I have tried Tramadol. It made me anxious and dizzy. It kept me awake all night. The pharamasist said it may interupt sleep patterns. My brother used it for a few months and it worked well for him. I unfortunately had to use the...
  3. mjmoor

    TKR Right Knee Aug 1, 2018

    You know what to expect this time, maybe that will make it easier?
  4. mjmoor

    TKR Right Knee Aug 1, 2018

    I'm 4 weeks post op. Life is beginning to get a little better. You can't rush this. It takes time. I really did not understand that when I first heard it.
  5. mjmoor

    When could you comfortably ride in a car?

    I'm over 2 weeks PO. As far as I can remember the 5th day was one of the most painful days. I asked my husband (he has been here helping/observing for me) what he thought about your question, traveling 1 week PO. He said absolutely NO. He usually tends to say "go for it" when it comes to...
  6. mjmoor

    Hibiclens Five Days Ahead?!

    Yes, 5 days before surgery Hebiclens.
  7. mjmoor

    TKR TKR July 6,2018

    I'm 17days out! The 9th day was horrible for me too! But somewhere around the 14th day things slowley seemed better. Early in the day is best. Evenings are still very uncomfortable.
  8. mjmoor

    TKR 2 Weeks Post OP!

    This makes absolute sense. So what did you do and say to your PT and OS? How do I tactfully back them down? I'm not very good at this sort of thing.
  9. mjmoor

    Final countdown for Tuesday. Any last minute tips?

    For me I was glad I: Put away all throw rugs. Got a Lounge Dr.
  10. mjmoor

    TKR 2 Weeks Post OP!

    Thank You :dancy: I'm feeling so much better. Both physically and mentally. Your kind words helped me beyond words could say. :happydance:
  11. mjmoor

    TKR 2 Weeks Post OP!

    and my ROM is 89 and very close to 0
  12. mjmoor

    TKR 2 Weeks Post OP!

    Oh! and thank you for merging me.
  13. mjmoor

    TKR 2 Weeks Post OP!

    I'm so confused. What about the scar tissue forming? They tell me that exercise is essential because scar tissue is forming. If I don't get ROM now I will have to have it done while under anastasia. Then PT every day even on weekends for 2 weeks.
  14. mjmoor

    TKR 2 Weeks Post OP!

    OUCH! I cried today in PT. My OS was disappointed with my ROM. Pt pushed me hard today. Feeling crappy. Sad. MJ
  15. mjmoor

    A little confused

    I'm 2 weeks PO LTKR. I thought about buying a lazyBoy, my OS said no lazyboy. I do have the Lounge Dr. and I love love love it! I purchased a medium before surgery, the non-memory foam type. I quickly realized it's the wrong size. I have a size small ordered and on the way, this time I...
Back
Top Bottom